Monday, January 09, 2006

MSM blackout of impeachment?

I search news.google.com (US version) for "impeachment" and find:

2 stories about Nigeria

1 story about Malawi

2 stories about the UK (General Rose wants Blair impeached)

1 story about Thailand

and 4 stories about the US.

So most of the stories on the US media are about impeachment in OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!!

One of the stories in the US is actually entitled "How the US Press Squelches Bush Impeachment Drive" but it won't come up in my browser. In fact my browser tells me the URL doesn't exist. Think the FBI shut it down? Or the CIA? or the NSA? Stranger things have happened. I remember Watergate. Special greetings to all the spooks reading this. Wouldn't your time be better spent going after Usama bin Ladin? But Boss Bush doesn't care about him, does he? Nope, he never did. You suckers go after loyal Americans like me instead. ;-(

So subtract 1 from 10 and get 3 out of 9 stories about impeachment related to the US. Two thirds of the stories in the US are about foreign impeachments. And we all know how fascinated Americans are to keep up with events in foreign countries. Especially their political and legislative activities. Americans never follow disasters or celebrities or anything like that. No way!

All three branches of government and the fourth estate are in the hands of corrupt enemies of democracy. I never thought I'd live to see the downfall of the Republic, but it looks that way.

Yes, it's depressing, but my real regrets are for the generations to come. Sorry, guys.

No comments: