Monday, May 19, 2008

Where was I?

Don't ask. Workplace issues, family issues, another part-time job on top of the one I've already got. I even joined several of those high IQ societies. I know, I know. Believe me I know. High IQ societies are just for losers who have big brains, no real accomplishments and nothing better to do. I guess that's me. I also found out that a friend who keeps one of these things that he's a compulsive writer. I'm not. I am a compulsive reader, which keeps me well informed (I'd like to think) but writing doesn't come so easily to me. I'll try to keep this up better from now on, though.

It's more than just the other things keeping me busy, though. I've been depressed about the constant fighting among Democrats, and that McCain, who used to be my favorite Republican, has completely capitulated to the Bush line on just about everything from Social Security to National Security. America is going to hell, and it would be nice if we could all ride in a handbasket. More comfortable than the ride we're going to get, I'm afraid.

Now let me post something real.

No comments: