Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Back to the blogosphere!

I didn't realize things had gotten so crazy here. I go on the Clark Community Network and I get flamed as an alleged Obama troll. Now that he has the nomination I'll think about going back. Meanwhile, it's sad that some people have lost all perspective.

Meanwhile back on D-Kos, where there are a lot more people (and a lot more Obama supporters) than there are at the Clark Community, I get myself flamed as racist, but not before being told that I was "offensive" and "arrogant" and several other such epithets by someone who totally lost it. Well, he had reason to be upset, but that's an explanation, not an excuse. I really don't like being misrepresented. Not that he took much time to read what I had written before losing it totally. Oh, well. At least I have my TU status back.

No comments: