Friday, November 24, 2006

Not the greatest generation any more

Look at this sick sh*t:



And then Americans wonder why they hate us. The kids that grew up in the privation of the Great Depression went on to hand out candy and chocolate bars in Europe and Japan, making friends that helped us win the Cold War. Their grandchildren fighting in Iraq, against people who never attacked us and who might have been our friends, are busy making enemies that will haunt us longer than I care to predict.

Maybe this is an isolated incident, but I don't think so. The Iraqis greeted us as liberators. Now they hate us. Now you know why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it took awhile for me to figure out what is going on in this video.

I am not surprised. People used to laugh at me when I tried to teach my boys to be kind.

I was criticized as a teacher when I tried to teach the students manners and would not yield to the cruelty of others.

Well cruelty has a price and it is expensive. What you buy with cruelty is not worth the effort.

However to expect many people in this world to know that is not logical.

You see the great sin of mankind is ignorance.